суббота, 29 июля 2017 г.

Wedding season is upon us! I'm a total font junkie, too -- I love a good wedding invite with beautiful fonts. Here are a few of my favorite pairings...which work well for logos, too! ;) autumnlanepaperie... Wedding Invitations - Wedding Inspiration - Event Invitation - Save the Date - Logo Design - Graphic Design - Feminine Fonts - Typography - Font - Font Design


Wedding season is upon us! I'm a total font junkie, too -- I love a good wedding invite with beautiful fonts. Here are a few of my favorite pairings...which work well for logos, too! ;) autumnlanepaperie... Wedding Invitations - Wedding Inspiration - Event Invitation - Save the Date - Logo Design - Graphic Design - Feminine Fonts - Typography - Font - Font Design

Original article and pictures take https://autumnlanepaperie.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий